Botanical Name: ECLIPTA PROSTRATA / ECLIPTA ALBA
- Rapidly increases growth of hair follicles
- Stimulates and rejuvenates hair growth
- Prevents and helps reverse premature greying
- Moisturises and Improves texture
- Very good Conditioner for hair.
- Prevents premature baldness: A wonderful remedy for premature hair fall and promotes dense growth.
- Hair Mask for greying– looking to combat the gray, this powder is a useful tool. Sometimes added to indigo and hemp to make natural hair dyes.
- Bhringaraj powder can also be used as a scalp exfoliator and the anti-inflammatory properties make it great for soothing inflamed scalps and keeping scalp infections at bay.
- Reduces dandruff and provides irritation free scalp.
- Since it’s a natural coolant, massaging on hair and scalp, gives relief from headaches and migraine.
- Massaging also helps improve blood circulation to the scalp which in turn promotes hair growth.
- Regular use makes hair stronger and shinier.
- Has cooling properties on the mind and body, which helps relieve stress and stress-related hair fall.
- Bhringaraj Powder is used as an effective scalp exfoliator and stimulator.
Bhringaraaja is known as king of the hair as well as the king of herbs because it has therapeutic power of enhancing and promoting hair growth. Used extensively in Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of medicine, now globalized, Bhringraj is a rejuvenator with anti-inflammatory and healing properties.