BOTANICAL NAME: PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA
- A great fix for dandruff
- Conditions hair
- By itself, amla does not have the ability to dye hair; however, it can help tone down the red or brown colour of a henna-indigo hair colour and give cooler tones by preventing the indigo from fading and by reducing the red tone of the Lawsonia.
- Provides natural shine to the hair
- High in Vitamin C levels, the Indian gooseberry, is great for hair, adding lustre, softness and doing away with dryness of the scalp.
- Rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots to tip.
- A natural ingredient used for ages for treating hair and scalp and strengthening roots.
- Amla powder boosts natural curls and waves
- Amla powder enhances hair volume
- Vitamin C content in amla is great to boost collagen production to make skin supple and soft. The antioxidants present in amla help reduce wrinkles and facial lines.
- Tightens the skin and gives it an even tone, exfoliates removing dead skin.
- Amla reduces pigmentation and lightens the skin while adding radiance and brightness.
- Amla powder makes an excellent rejuvenating facial treatment. Amla powder is a traditional facial treatment in India, due to its exfoliating and antioxidant properties.
Amla or the Indian gooseberry is regarded as the best source of vitamin C, a very effective antioxidant. In addition to that Amla also contains tannin and flavonoids. These components are very effective in reducing the number of free radicals in the body and also reduce the oxidative stress in the body.
Amla powder is dried and powdered Indian gooseberry. Revered in Ayurvedic medicine, it’s been used for thousands of years as one of the most potent and nourishing herbs in India. Amla powder naturally supports healthy, shiny hair and glowing skin.