Indigo Leaves Powder
Natural Indigo Powder. 100% Organic.
Tip: Use with Henna for deep color.
NATURAL INDIGO LEAVES POWDER
Botanical Name: INDIGOFERA TINCTORIA
Indigo dye creates shades ranging from brown to jet black colour. It also makes hair soft and silky to the touch. Pure henna powder and Indigo dye powder (from the crushed leaves of the indigo plant) have been used for centuries to make natural hair dyes in order to cover gray.
- Indigo blended with henna creates a medium brown to rich deep brown hair dye
- Indigo applied over henna treated hair makes a lush black hair colour
- Adds richness, shine, and texture
- Covers gray hair
- Use as often as you like for healthy dark brown to black hair colour
- Non drying
- NO chemicals, preservatives, PPD or nut derivatives.
Indigofera Tinctoria, also called true indigo, is the original source of indigo dye, a blue pigment used as a dye. Indigo dye has been used for thousands of years by civilizations all over the world to dye fabric blue as well as impart natural hues to the hair ranging from brown to all black .It has been the most famous and most widely used natural dye throughout history and is still extremely popular today as evidenced by the familiar colour of blue jeans.